Please Watch Our Service Agreement Info Video
One of the great reasons to do business with The LawnMower Medic® is your ability to participate in our optional service agreement plan. With this plan, we will perform all scheduled services / preventative maintenance, we will cover the labor on all breakdowns, we will guarantee a 72 hour response time for breakdowns (even during the peak season), and we will provide a battery charger, as well as enough fuel stabilizer for 3 years. Simple, easy, and let’s you rest assured your investment in your lawn equipment will be assured for years to come.
In order to plan, organize, and prepare the service contract, customers will start the first cycle of services in the month you are assigned in the year applicable to your purchase based on our scheduling and availability.
We offer the Supplemental Service Agreement to cover you for unexpected breakdowns from your inspection service until your contract is activated on the first maintenance service, which begins the 3 year cycle.
Please note that while The LawnMower Medic® covers a wide range of areas in NC and Virginia, this pilot program for our service agreements only covers the following areas in North Carolina: Davidson County, Forsyth County, Guilford County, Stokes County, Surry County, and Yadkin County. If you live outside of these areas and are interested in the program, please click the contact link at the top of the page and let us know.
Please note that our service agreement does not cover warranty repairs. Warranty repairs should be handled by a certified dealer for the brand of mower you own.
If you have further questions about our service agreement, please contact us via the contact link at the top of the page.
All labor covered for 3 years!
All preventative maintenance covered for 3 years!
Super fast response time for break downs!
End of season care kit
Free Fuel Filter for First Service
One complete service per year for 3 years
Sufficient Fuel Treatment for 3 years
All labor for any unexpected breakdowns for 3 years.
72 Hour Response Time for Breakdowns.
In order to Purchase the Service Agreement, You Must Agree to the Following Terms & Conditions:
- The service agreement becomes valid once all of the following have been completed:
- The LawnMower Medic® services, inspects, and approves your equipment (not necessary for mowers 5 years old or newer)
- The LawnMower Medic® Receives your full payment for the agreement
- Both parties have signed and received a copy of the service agreement
- The service agreement begins on the first anniversary date of your first service, which begins the 3 year term. We also have an optional addendum for this contract to cover you for the period between contract signing and your first annual service.
- The LawnMower Medic® is not responsible for neglect &/or abuse to your equipment.
- The LawnMower Medic® is not an authorized warranty dealer for any manufacturer.
- Any breach of the terms of the agreement by the customer cancels the agreement in its entirety.
- No refunds are offered for the service agreement.
- Our response time for breakdowns will be 72 hours. However, our ability to make repairs are contingent upon not having inclement weather.